Absorb Plus Flavors
- Sweetened only with dextrose (used in IV electrolyte solutions) or fructose (naturally occurring monosaccharide sugar in fruit and some vegetables) and stevia.
- Absorb Plus is also available in a completely Unsweetened Vanilla flavor
- Contains 100% natural flavor extracts and natural colors only.
- Many are sweetened with glucose or sucrose (table sugar) and/or artificial sweeteners like Aspartame, Splenda, Acesulfame-K, etc. Many health authorities believe these artificial sweeteners are toxic.
- Most use artificial flavors and coloring agents – again, evidence shows there are toxic and damaging to your health.
Absorb Plus is one of the few products on the market containing only 100% natural flavors. Suffice it to say, we have spent considerable time and effort getting each flavor to taste absolutely yummy! Most liquid shake products use artificial flavoring as their production cost is much cheaper.
However, at Absorb Plus we’ll never sacrifice quality and integrity for profit and we use only 100% natural flavor extracts in all our delicious blends:
- French Vanilla
- Berry Fusion
- Chocolate Royale. If you love chocolate but tend to be sensitive to it, check out our Recipe section for great ideas on how to have your chocolate without the adverse reaction.
- Banana Coconut Creme
- Caramel Toffee Twist
- Mocha Grande
- Unsweetened Vanilla
- Simply Chocolate
- Simply Vanilla
One of the sweeteners used in Absorb Plus is a natural monosaccharide sugar called fructose, combined with the stevia herb. Fructose is a natural sugar found in all fruits and some vegetables and has also been shown to improve insulin response in diabetics. This is NOT the same substance as High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS). High Fructose Corn Syrup is an unnatural substance that has been synthesized in a lab by joining glucose and fructose molecules together.
Monosaccharide sugar molecules, are easier to digest than a disaccharide like sucrose (table sugar).
The sweetener used in our Simply line – for those who are intolerant to fructose – is dextrose, combined with the stevia herb. Dextrose is also a monosaccharide sugar and is often used in IV and electrolyte replacement solutions.
Stevia is an herb native to South America that is naturally 200-300 times sweeter than sugar.