It’s your third week of radiation treatment and you are already feeling fatigued. Your previously perfectly fitting jeans now need a tightly pulled belt to hold them up. When you smell your favorite food cooking in the kitchen you grimace and a wave of nausea hits you.
No matter what you try to eat, you have no appetite. You are frustrated and distressed at the toll on your body, and on your loved ones who are helping you through this. Battling cancer is a rollercoaster ride. Some days you are up and have a healthy appetite, energy, and feel like your old self. And, some days you are down, suffering fatigue, losing weight, and experiencing nausea.
However, there are many things that you can do to restore healthy feeling and function to your body during cancer treatment.
Fight infection, fatigue, and nausea…
Enter your info below and we’ll email you a complimentary report on how to take the stress out of eating, improve your absorption of nutrients, fight infection, fatigue, nausea, nourish yourself properly and maintain your ideal weight during this difficult time.
You can also try this Immune Support Shake++
For vitamins in capsule form, open or puncture capsule and empty contents into shake, discard empty capsule shell.
Pour 1 cup (8 ounces) of cold water* or almond, or coconut milk into a blender or BlenderBottle and add:
- 4 level scoops Absorb Plus
- 1 capsule of mixed 50 mg. B-complex vitamins (B vitamins are very strong-tasting, so you may wish to swallow this one separately rather than putting it in the shake)
- 1000 mg. vitamin C powder in mineral ascorbate form only (e.g. Vit.C as calcium ascorbate)
- 400 IU capsule of mixed tocopherols natural Vitamin E (alpha, beta, delta, gamma tocopherols)
- 1 capsule of CoQ10 (60-100 mg)
- 1 capsule of pycnogenol (50-100 mg)
- 1 tsp. to 1 tbsp. Udo’s Choice Oil (as much as you can tolerate)
- Whip on low speed, or shake vigorously for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Pour into a glass over ice and drink slowly.
*Use cold or room temperature liquids. Do not use hot water.
++ Check with your doctor first to make sure all of these supplements are okay to use with your type of cancer and treatment.